Air Trek Air Ambulance, one of the Nation’s oldest air ambulance services, is a family owned and operated aero medical program has been providing air medical transportation service since 1978.
AIR TREK AIR AMBULANCE is a full service air ambulance and commercial repatriation service who is fully licensed by State of Florida Department of Health.
The AIR TREK flight team consist of a Flight Registered Nurse and Flight Paramedic/Flight Registered Respiratory Therapist who have obtained the following qualifications:
- Licensed Flight Registered Nurse or Flight Paramedic
- Five Years Critical Care Experience
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Flight Safety Training in accordance with FAA Regulations
- Aviation Physiology Training
In addition to our medical staff, Air Trek works with paramedics, doctors, physisians and other medical professionals worldwide. We will also coordinate with other fixed-wing, rotorcraft/helicopter, careflight and lifeport operators to ensure a truly global response.